Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Spinning Nation


June 28, 2008: Spinning enthusiasts, instructors, and volunteers will converge upon their facilities to unite for a cause. I will be leading Spinning Nation at the Johnson Center. If you'd like to ride, let me know!

Our four rides:
1. Rev: The Metabolic Mill 10-11
2. Flow: The Essence of Endurance 1130-1230
3. Dig: Power on the Mountain 130-230
4. Peace: The Ride for Recovery 3-4

Welcoming and convocation will take place at 9:00am, and an optional dinner gathering will take place off-site for anyone who wants to attend a post-ride meal.

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. I also am teaching the 4 classes for Spinning Nation in Chattanooga. I read your format and wanted to see if you had a copy of your class workouts to compare with what I am doing. If you could email me the workouts, I would really appreciate it. Email address is smstev42@aol.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete